What kind of career couple are you?
- Two careers but with individual goals?
- One career/ one job — you have compromised or made sacrifices in your career to support your partner.
- One career / two people – you have given up your career to support your partner ( e.g. trailing spouse, taking parental leave)
Do you tick any of the boxes and are struggling with:
- a lack of professional satisfaction, recognition or reward
- feeling overwhelmed and over scheduleded
- an imbalance between your professional and personal lives
- lack of time for yourself
- Your relationship is suffering
- Need help defining goals
- Need support to create and implement a strategy
Our professional and personal lives are intertwined. Don’t wait for a crisis or for a perfect situation to evolve or an imperfect situation to self -correct. It may not happen on its own.
Get support to create a congruent career strategy:
- Identify your goals, values and vision individually and as a true partnership
- Create a personal strategy and synthesise them into one cohesive, congruent strategy to meet your individual and joint goals
- Identify your priorities
- Hone your time management skills
- Take care of yourself
- Nurture your relationship
- Achieve professional satisfaction and career success
For further information on this new programme contact:
Dorothy Dalton + 32 2 633 36 20 or email: email@example.com
This programme can be carried out face to face (Brussels based) or for busy couples on line coaching via webinar with even two different locations possible.