Career Transition Coaching
A certified Coach ( Cognitive Behaviour) With deep experience in the job search market, she support clients in negotiating the complex and ever-changing international job search markets in the 21st century. She supports the creation and provision of tailor-made career planning programmes (direct and on-line.) As someone who is active in a hands-on way on a daily basis in executive search , she knows exactly what is going on and keeps abreast of current trends.
Life changing thinking
Dorothy inspires life changing creative thinking, self belief and resilience via coaching individual, in some cases, to; finally understand and articulate their own success stories and talents to achieve their goals. The programme covers identifying transferable skills, creating and implementing career goals into strategy.
- Career planning and management
- Career reflection and personal development
- Updating on job search strategies
- On line visibility and social media in job search
- Personal branding
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Preparation and grooming for promotions interviews and appraisals
- Changing sectors, on boarding, international moves and re-patriation, trailing spouses
- Entry level – graduate and post MBA coaching to major business schools.
- Golden years – pre and post retirement coaching
Workplace issues and women:
Dorothy offers coaching to support women on challenges that they face in the workplace:
- work/life balance,
- maternity leave strategy: preparation and return
- salary negotiation
- workplace bullying
- assertive communication and conflict resolution
Find details of all individual coaching programmes here.
Coaching can be Face to Face ( based in Brussels) or online