Sourcing and Manufacturing Manager, India
Industrial Machinery / Mechanical Engineering
Part of an established and high ranking global group, the company is a world leader in the manufacture of heavy industrial engineering machinery. With a turnover of €80m and a projected growth of 100% the Indian entity is employing 25% of the global workforce. The group provides high value customized solutions throughout the lifecycle of equipment, this is an exciting expanding organization, offering challenging professional opportunities for international career advancement.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the job holder will be responsible for Sourcing & Manufacturing for principal’s activities in India, South East Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style guided by the objectives of global vision of the Group, provides leadership & management necessary ( headcount 600+) to ensure proper operational controls, financial strength and operating efficiency for the Business Unit “Global Sourcing & Manufacturing”. He/she is also responsible in building positive and lasting relationships with the Business Unit’s customers globally, i.e. the other Business units of the group in India and abroad as well as its direct customers.
- 15-20 years’ post qualification experience in manufacturing and sourcing, ideally in a jobbing/project base heavy engineering company with an exposure in multinational environment.
- Strong up to date global souring experience and knowledge, combined with supply chain and production planning responsibilities.
- CAD/CAM; Manufacturing execution system/Computer Integrated Manufacturing; SAP
- International and multi-cultural experience gained in an overseas industrial environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset in a “make or buy” business culture
- Masters in Mechanical, Industrial or Production Engineering mandatory.
- Fluency in English mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The position carries an attractive compensation package with expatriation allowance and generous expatriate benefits.
Please email me a detailed CV in English in strictest confidence: email@example.com